Can I log in from any computer from anywhere in the world?
Yes; however, you may only log in from one computer at a time.
I requested a change to my password but I didn’t receive an email with instructions.
Check your junk email and spam folders for a message from Experica.com
I can’t remember my user name or my password?
Click on the Login button, then click on “Forgot Password”. You will be instructed to type in your email address and hit submit. You will receive an email with a new password.
How do I change my user name?
After you Login, choose “My Account”, and follow the instructions shown.
How do I change my password?
After you Login, choose the “My Account” link, and follow the instructions shown.
What are the requirements for password at Experica?
Passwords must contain a minimum of 5 characters, any combination of letters and numbers.
Who do I contact? I am still having problems.
Click on Contact and send us an email.
Can I use Experica to promote my product or service?
NO, no promotion is allowed. If you promote your product or service this will result in a termination of the membership(s) of your company. It is important that information of this site is not presented from a vendors’ or carriers’ point of view.
Can I share my membership with others?
Individual memberships cannot be shared; however, group memberships provide for multiple people to access the service at the same time. Also, see “What are the Terms and Conditions of a Membership” below.
How do I get a receipt for my subscription payment?
You should automatically receive a receipt upon payment. If not, please check your spam and/or junk folders. If you need assistance, please email us via the Contact tab.
How do I cancel my membership?
Log in to your account, then select “My Account” and follow the instructions for canceling your membership.
How do I reach out to Customer Service?
Email us with any questions or comments you have via the Contact link.
How do I update my billing information?
Log in to your account, then select “My Account” and follow the instructions for changing your billing information
What are the terms and conditions of a membership?
Violations of these terms will cause your Experica membership to be revoked and cancelled.
- Members may NOT use any of our reports, processes or other information to promote the sales of products even if we say something positive about a specific product, service, carrier or vendor. Promotion is defined as the use of Experica’s brand, logo or name in any communication to 3rd parties citing excerpts of our research referencing one’s products, company or technology or one’s competitors.
- Members may post comments on Experica that advocate the use of a product or service so long as (1) the comment is relevant to the topic being discussed, (2) the commenter explains why it is relevant and (3) the commenter fully discloses their real name and company affiliation up front.
- Members are not allowed to post anonymous comments that promote the sale of products or services they represent. Eliminating promotional use is essential for Experica to deliver genuine information and build trust with our community.
- Sharing limited excerpts of Experica content is allowed under the ‘fair use’ doctrine, so long as it is non-promotional; however, Experica does retain all copyrights of content on Experica.com and the training courses we release. If you have any questions, please contact us for express permission.
- Your Experica username/login may only be used for a single person. Usernames, logins and passwords may not be shared between multiple people. If a co-employee or associate or friend at another company wants access, an appropriate Membership may be purchased and a username/password may be generated for them. We regularly monitor IP addresses of user logins to detect patterns of sharing. If it is determined that the user name and password is being use by others, your membership will be terminated. Minimizing sharing of passwords ensures that we will be able to continue to invest in developing the world’s best content for you so that you can become the needed expert for your company.